For one of my international clients in Tilburg, I’m looking for a Senior Data Scientist.
This company is active in the automotive, solar and clean energy sector. It is a growing global leader that is extremely innovative. The company still has a start-up atmosphere with energetic people who enjoy working on the newest technologies and building the future. At the same time, this company has become more professional and mature every year.
As a Senior Data Scientist in this team, you will work on several projects. For example, you will work with data of the new clean energy initiatives, work on prediction models and setting up new advanced analytics environments. This project requires you to have knowledge of Python, Machine Learning and Deep Learning models and preferably how to deploy or productionize them. Knowledge of TensorFlow or PyTorch is preferred and if you have knowledge of Spark, AWS, Airflow, Data Engineering and/or Big Data technologies you will have an advantage. The team is looking for someone who understands a professional production and Data Science environment, somebody who enjoys implementing new technologies and is capable to communicate with international teams.
- Senior Data Scientist (4+ years of relevant experience)
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Machine Learning/Deep Learning (TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Experience with deployment of models and productionizing
- Experience with predictive models
- Experience with AWS, Spark, Airflow, Data Engineering and Big Data (is beneficial)
- Fluent in English and able to communicate with international teams
- Eager to work with the newest technologies
- Project of at least 6 months (up to 3 years)
- Start date is flexible (preferably March or beginning of April)
- Innovative environment
- State-of-the-art office/facility
- Working on new technologies
- Working with enthusiastic and international people
- 3 days remote work in the normal situation (now fully)
- 36-40 hours per week
Do you want to apply? Click the button below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dieko van Essen +31 (0)38 200 1016