For one of my clients in the logistics sector in Rotterdam, I’m looking for an experienced BI/ETL Developer.
This large company is mainly active in the logistics sector. The company works on advanced logistics technologies for the marine sector, freight and air transport. It is an innovative company that offers flexibility, a nice atmosphere and a high-tech office. It is also innovative in entering new markets and working on new initiatives, concerning climate change.
As a BI/ETL Developer you will work in a dedicated multidisciplinary team. Together with a couple of specialists you will be responsible for several projects and data sources. The company is heavily investing in moving to the Cloud (Azure, Snowflake) and most migrating work is done. You will be working on new data products and services, ETL Development and improving the Big Data Platform. The team is looking for someone who has extensive experience with Azure, SQL, ETL tools and preferably some experience with Python, Spark and Snowflake. Before the data moved to the Cloud, the company used Oracle, so it is a plus if you have experience with this as well. In this project there is room to pick up some new technologies, but it is essential that you have Senior experience. You will work closely with a Data Architect and Senior BI Developer.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a BI/ETL Developer
- Hands-on experience with Azure
- Knowledge of SQL and ETL tools
- Knowledge of Python and/or Snowflake and/or Spark
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
- Experience with different data sources and products
- Project of at least 6 months
- Chance to pick up new technologies
- A well-known company
- Flexible working hours
- Start in march (1 april can be discussed)
- Currently remote and later 2 days on location
- 32-40 hours per week
Do you want to apply? Click the button below or send your CV directly to email@example.com or call Dieko van Essen +31 (0)38 200 1016