For one of my clients in the financial sector, I’m looking for an experienced Microsoft BI Specialist.
This company is an international player with several subsidiaries. The teams work in an agile way and consist of real specialists with a lot of domain knowledge. The company is currently investing in moving to the cloud, becoming more FinTech and also data-driven. It is a great place to develop yourself and to learn from others.
As a BI Specialist, you will be working in a BI team that is responsible for the information streams of the entire company, moving to the Cloud, developing dashboards and gaining insights. The team is looking for a SQL expert, especially when it comes to financial related SQL knowledge. It is essential that you have extensive knowledge and that you know what changes influence the data and what happens behind the scenes. Besides, you are a real BI enthusiast who wants to work with the newest technologies. You will work on advanced SQL solutions, work on ETL and cube generators and if you want, you can work in the new Azure team. It is beneficial if you have experience in the financial sector, as well as knowledge of SSAS, C#, Power BI and Azure (Data Factory and Data Lake). Do you have a can-do mentality, can you cooperate with team members, discuss new approaches with Product Owners and are you eager to solve difficult problems? Then this is the right project for you!
- Experienced BI Developer (4+ years of experience)
- Extensive knowledge of SQL (preferably finance related)
- Knowledge of ETL, Cubes and SSAS
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory and Data Lake (preferred)
- Knowledge of C# (beneficial)
- Experience in the financial sector (beneficial)
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Project of 6 months up to 2 years
- Start date is flexible
- Remote work can be discussed
- Working with specialists and the newest technologies!
- International and modern work environment
- Close to the train station
- 36-40 hours per week
Do you want to apply? Click the button below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dieko van Essen +31 (0)38 200 1016