For one of my clients, I’m urgently looking for a freelance Business Intelligence Specialist.
It is a fast-growing company that has locations in several countries in Europe. The atmosphere is very nice, and people closely cooperate to create new products and services. When you work here, you will have flexibility in terms of working hours and you can work remote 3-4 days per week. The company is also very eager to build an advanced IT environment. They have taken big steps, but there is always room for improvement, as well as some nice projects are being started soon.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist in this project, your main objective will be about improving the BI landscape. This requires you to have strong SQL and SSIS skills. You will work on analysis, development and consulting other team members. The current environment has many interfaces and applications. If you have experience with other facets of the Microsoft BI Stack (like SSAS, SSRS and Power BI), you will have a good advantage. Besides, in current or other projects you will also help moving to the Cloud and setting up better reporting, so experience with Azure is beneficial.
- Business Intelligence Specialist with 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong SSIS skills
- Experience with Data Vault is beneficial
- Experience with MSBI Stack (SSAS, SSRS, Power BI) is beneficial
- Experience with Azure is beneficial
- Project of at least 6 months
- Big chance of project extension
- Flexible start date
- You can make a difference
- Nice colleagues and a small team
- Short communication lines
- Now fully remote
- 32-40 hours per week
Do you want to apply? Click on the application button and I will contact you asap!