For a fast-growing client of Quades in the Machinery industry, I’m looking for an experienced BI/Data Engineer.
This company is a manufacturer of machinery and technical equipment. It is a fast-growing company with a new production plant. In the last years the company has had capital injections to further develop their operations. Also, their ambition is to become more internationally active and even build other plants across Europe. It is a progressive company that gives the workers the opportunity to learn new techniques and to come up with their own solutions.
As a Data/BI Engineer you are responsible for building data pipelines and supporting the Data Scientists. You will work closely in a team of 5 specialists to make the company more ‘data-driven’. You have experience with several programming languages and strong software development skills. Besides that, you have knowledge of Azure, Azure Data Factory, SQL, Datawarehouses and Cloud environments. Experience with DevOps and other Big Data technologies are beneficial. You are a team player who likes to take on a challenge and who wants to learn new technologies.
- At least 4 years of experience as a BI Developer/Data Engineer
- Knowledge of several programming languages
- Knowledge of Azure, Azure Data Factory, SQL, DWH
- Knowledge of Cloud environments
- Software development skills
- Experience with DevOps and/or Big Data is beneficial
- Team player who likes to take on a Challenge
- Project of at least 12 months (or even longer)
- Modern and challenging environment
- Fast-growing company
- 36-40 hours per week
- 2 days remote work
- Start as soon as possible
- Free parking
- Great coffee!
Do you want to apply? Click the button below or send your CV directly to email@example.com or call Dieko on +31 (0)38 200 10 16.